Our Mission Statement
To follow in Christ's footsteps by bringing the healing powers of the Great Physician to those incarcerated in Michigan's county jails.
Commissioned chaplains and volunteers provide the following services:
- Personal biblical counseling
- Coordinating Worship Services, Pod/Catwalk Ministry and Bible study classes
- Providing and encouraging the completion of Bible Correspondence Courses
- Distributing Christian literature and reading materials
- Showing Christian DVDs
- Establishing and maintaining Bibles Pods
- Connecting with allies in re-entry and family support
Secondly, in the fulfillment and support of our primary ministry goal the Forgotten Man Ministries outreach may include the following:
National outreach to inmates in all penal institutions.
Spiritual outreach to court, police and corrections officers.
Local outreach to inmate families.
Thirdly, the Forgotten Man Ministries will provide training materials, opportunities and encouragement to the following: