The Forgotten Man Ministries primary purpose is evangelism and discipleship among inmates in Michigan County Jails. This, we believe is best accomplished by the placement of a trained and dedicated chaplain within the jail.
The Commissioned Chaplain or representatives will provide the following services to accomplish this goal:
- Personal Biblical counseling.
- Coordinating Worship Services, Catwalk Ministry and Bible study classes.
- Providing and encouraging the completion of Bible Correspondence Courses.
- Distributing Christian literature and reading materials.
- The showing of Christian DVD's.
- Promoting Bibles Pods, Discipleship Training Units.
- Assisting with Christian release and mentoring programs.
Secondly, in the fulfillment and support of our primary ministry goal the Forgotten Man Ministries outreach may include the following:
- National outreach to inmates in all penal institutions.
- Spiritual outreach to Court, Police and Corrections Officials.
- Local outreach to inmate families.
Thirdly, the Forgotten Man Ministries will provide training materials, opportunities and encouragement to the following:
- Other Organizations